President Mary Papazian in the News
* President Mary Papazian was interviewed in the March 27, 2014, edition of the New Haven Register about Southern's new downtown presence, "Southern on the Green."
* President Papazian was quoted in a March 5, 2014, New Haven Register story pertaining to a visit by Gov. Dannel P. Malloy to the Whitney Center in Hamden. The president spoke about the governor's proposed Transform CSCU 2020 program that would infuse $134 million into the ConnSCU schools next year.
* The New Haven Register ran a page 1 story on the largest gift ever made to the university, quoting President Papazian, on Sept. 10, 2013.
* The Connecticut Post ran an article on the gift, also quoting President Papazian, in its Sept. 10, 2013, edition. The story was picked up by the Associated Press, which enabled word about the gift to spread throughout Connecticut, the Northeast, and the nation.
* Channel 30 (WVIT) ran a segment that featured an interview with President Papazian during the station's 5:30 p.m. newscast on Sept. 9, 2013.
* WTIC radio (1080 AM) and WQUN radio (1220 AM) both aired sound bites from an interview with the president on Sept. 9, 2013.
* President Papazian was interviewed April 1, 2013, on the Fox 61 (WTIC) Morning Show, speaking about Southern and issues facing public higher education in Connecticut.
* President Mary Papazian was a guest March 28, 2013, on WNPR radio's (90.5 FM) "Where We Live" program, speaking with host John Dankosky and phone-in callers about Southern and issues facing public higher education.