innovation & technology
Innovation and technology at Southern Connecticut State University are critical for our students’ academic and professional success. They are critical for faculty members to teach and to research. They are critical for administrators and staff members to run an efficient organization. Finally, they are critical for Connecticut constituents and the general public to benefit from our production of knowledge. As Chief Information Officer, I am proud to lead a team of outstanding professionals in delivering innovative and effective technology services. My door on campus and my email address are open to all with creative ideas to excel. I would also like to remind all about our professional duty to protect the confidential information of our community members.
Dr. Pablo Molina, Chief Information Officer
News on innovation & technology
- Information Technology Strategic Plan
- Owl Innovation Contest Winner: VIBES, by Ryan Stein
- Inaugural CIO Speaker Series Lecture: Nick Donofrio on Innovation on November 4, 2013 at 1:15 p.m.
- Innovation scholarship
- Innovation company lands in New Haven
- New Haven Register’s piece about the state-of-the-art renovation of the Library
- New Haven Register’s piece about a new campus garage with green technology