Use the links on the left to access information about special events, academic standards and policies, and other campus resources, including the website of the Graduate Student Affairs Committee. For additional information, feel free to visit the School of Graduate Studies office located on the 4th floor of Buley Library Suite 444-448.
The links below may be of further interest to Graduate students:
*right click (attached files) and save link as before filling out forms electronically.
- Leave of Absence
- Continuous Enrollment Policy
- Leave of Absence Fee Waiver Form
- IDS 900-Capstone/Course Completion Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form - Graduate Students (Submit to SAP-Grad@southernct.edu)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Academic Plan - Graduate Students
- Graduate Degree Application
- Financial Aid Application Process
- Scholarships & Grants
- Child Care Services Reimbursement
- Graduate Student Research Information
Southern Goes Green
Southern Connecticut State University is committed to being a good citizen, and part of being a good citizen is environmental stewardship. An enhanced recycling program, significant steps to conserve the campus community's energy use, and environmentally responsible building design are among the ways that Southern has been, and will continue to strive to be, a "green" institution.