School of Graduate and Professional Studies
The mission of the School of Graduate and Professional Studies is to advance graduate education as a personally and professionally transformative experience by enhancing our student's ability to acquire new knowledge, conduct new research, develop new ideas, and create innovative new connections both on campus and within the community.
GRADUATE ADMISSIONS OPEN HOUSE
Thursday, October 4, 2018 from 3pm - 7pm
Adanti Student Center, Southern Connecticut State University
- Meet faculty from more than 40 fields of study.
- Learn about graduate degree programs and requirements.
- Get information on career services, graduate assistantships, and financing your education.
- New Graduate Student Orientation
- Graduate Commencement 2018 Information
- Graduate Student Research and Creative Activity Conference
- 2018 Industry Academic Fellowship Program
- Sit Down & Write! Mondays, noon - 2pm BU118
Call (203) 392-5240 or email us with any questions at GSRIfirstname.lastname@example.org.