CEMS Student fellows
Build your resume for graduate school and job search!
What opportunities are available?
Serve as a high school laboratory assistant in the New Haven Public Schools.
- Serve as an elementary science classroom assistant in the New Haven Public Schools.
- Serve as an assistant during Family Science, Math and Engineering Night.
- Attend Science Cafes in the greater New Haven region
- Visit area museums
- Serve as campus tour guides
- Serve as a mentor or judge for the New Haven Science Fair
What time commitment is required?
- Student Fellows will participate in at least three CEMS Student Fellows events each semester
- Student Fellows will be acknowledged at the end of the year CEMS Fellows Recognition
How do I find out more and get involved?
- Complete the interest survey here
- Contact Emily Capobianco for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org)