welcome to the Chemistry Department
The Chemistry Department offers courses of study leading to degrees in the following:
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- New! - Accelerated Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry with Secondary Education Certification
Click here to view the goals and learning outcomes for the undergraduate and graduate chemistry programs.
Jennings Hall 343
Southern Connecticut State University
501 Crescent Street
New Haven, CT 06515
Phone: (203) 392-6260
Fax: (203) 392-6396
Dr. M. J. Gerald Lesley
For issues related to becoming a new chemistry major, transfer credits, registration permission, or grade appeals, please read this document.