Skip to a section in this page:
Navigate to a main section,
the navigation within each section,
or the main content.
Program Ojectives and Learning Outcomes
The educational objectives of the Computer Science program are as follows:
- Graduates will be capable of productive employment in a computing technology field.
- Graduates will have an understanding of ethical responsibility and service toward
their peers, employers and society.
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
- Graduates will be able to adapt and grow as work conditions and responsibilities change
with technology and globalization.
Graduates of the Computer Science program will be able to:
- Analyze a computer based solution in software and hardware,
- Design a computer based solution in software and hardware,
- Implement and evaluate a computer based solution in software and hardware,
- Demonstrate an understanding of the local and global societal impact of computing,
- Demonstrate awareness of professional, ethical and social responsibilities related
- Communicate effectively (written & orally),
- Function on teams,and
- Demonstrate recognition of the need for life-long learning and professional development.