Women's Studies Hosted Events
- 5th: "Social Justice for All: A Forum on Gender and Sexuality Diversity/Equality in
5:00-7:30 PM, Engleman A120
- 9th: The Triota Multicultural Crock Pot Cook Off! Co-Sponsored by The SAGE Center and PRISM
6:00-8:00 PM, The New SAGE Center Office: Adanti Student Center Room 324
- 15th: NDN Country and Indigenous Issues: Why They Matter to You
5:00-7:30 PM, Adanti Student Center Room 301
As Part of SCSU "Social Justice Week"
- 21st: The SCSU WMS Alumnae Symposium Mini Conference and Networking Event
2:00-8:00 PM, Michael J. Adanti Student Center Ballroom
- TBA "O.W.L" Opportunities for Women's Leadership Program
Partners at SCSU in the 64 Days of Nonviolence program planning includes American Association of University Professors; Black Student Union; Buley Library; Compassion Initiative Committee; Disability Resource Center; Faculty Development Office; Iota Iota Iota National Women's Studies Honor Society; Minority Recruitment and Retention Committee; Multicultural Center; Music Department; Office of Diversity and Equity; Sexuality and Gender Equality (SAGE) Center; Student Affairs; Student Government Association; Sustainability Office; Violence Prevention Victim Advocate Support Center (VPAS); Women's Studies Program. Outside SCSU, our sister collaborators include African American Women's Summit and the Coalition of Women's Studies in CT and RI.