The following searchable databases are available for faculty members and students to use to search for resources housed in the language lab. The media database is for media materials, including DVDs and VHS tapes, in different languages. The equipment database is for various types of lab equipment, including Flip cameras, digital recorders, iPodTouches and iPads. The TAT Library 1 database is for the curriculum units in the Training for All Teachers Program, and the TAT Library 2 database is for the published resources for the program.
You can use filters to narrow your search of a database.
- Click on Filter on the top left-hand corner.
- Select a category to filter by. Multiple filters can be used.
- To remove a filter, press the X next to the filter name.
Click on the name of the database to start your search.
1. Open Lab Media (DVDs, VHS tapes, etc.)
2. Lab Equipment (Flip camera, iPads, etc.)
3. TAT Library 1 for Curriculum Units
4. TAT Library 2 for Published Resources