Frequently Asked Questions
1) Does the Center provide professional development opportunities for teachers and related service staff in schools?
Yes! Center staff is available to provide full day or half day professional development trainings for teachers, paraprofessionals, and related service providers. Please contact email@example.com or 203-392-5929 for further information.
2) Does the Center provide professional development opportunities for community providers?
Yes! If you are a community provider (librarian, hairdresser, park & recreation, dentist, etc.) currently servicing children with ASD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-392-5929 for further information.
3) Will the Center provide information on specific strategies/methods for teachers with autism spectrum disorders?
Yes! We are committed to the dissemination of evidence-based practices. Contact the Center with your specific request. (email@example.com or 203-392-5929)
4) Does the Center have programs for individual students on the autism spectrum?
No, we do not service students at this time. We do provide programs with a specific focus and research goal. Click on Resources for the current programs.
5) Does the Center evaluate students on the autism spectrum?
No, a multidisciplinary team is currently being developed. Once established, this service will be listed under Resources.
6) Will the Center give specific recommendations of schools or other service providers?
No, our focus is on the dissemination of information on specific strategies and
methodologies that have been qualified as evidence-based practices.