Frequently Asked Questions
1. As the student's site supervisor, do I need to review the tapes with the student?
No, you do not need to review any tapes with the student. During University faculty supervision, tapes will be reviewed.
2. When should I contact the faculty supervisor?
Please feel free to contact the faculty supervisor at anytime during the semester. We want to have a collaborative working relationship and be proactive in all situations. We ask that you always contact us when you have any questions, concerns, or dispositional issues with the student.
3. How can I contact the faculty supervisor?
Please feel free to call the CSP Office at (203) 392-5917 or contact any of us directly. Please find our contact information under the "Contact Us" tab of this website.
4. At the end of the semester, how should I turn in the student's evaluation form?
Our students' evaluation forms are all electronic. When it is time during the semester to complete an evaluation, you will be sent an email with directions on how to complete the electronic form.
5. Will SCSU faculty visit the student during the semester?
We will come for a site visit once during the semester.
6. What is my role as the supervisor during the site visit?