National Student Nurses' Association (NSNA)
The National Student Nurses' Association is a voluntary organization through which nursing students practice self-governance;
advocate for student rights and the rights of patients; and take collective responsible
action on vital social and political issues.
The NSNA mentors the professional development of future registered nurses and facilitates their entrance into the professions by providing educational resources, leadership opportunities, career guidance and community involvement.
Benefits of being a member of NSNA:
- Your involvement will help you stand to stand out from other nursing applicants for RN positions
- Chances to network with other students, nurses and healthcare professionals
- Opportunities to participate in community service activities throughout local communities
- Opportunity to receive an NSNA honor cord to war at graduations
- Leadership opportunities on the local, state and national level
Come to a Meeting
All nursing and pre-nursing students are welcome and food will be provided.
Contact the E-Board
Juan Carlos Barranco, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Roberge, Vice President, email@example.com
Erica Hurtado, Treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Julia Yambao, Secretary, email@example.com
Dr. Cheryl Resha, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Bernadette Madara, email@example.com
Facebook: SCSU NSNA
Collegiatelink: National Student Nurses' Association
National Student Nurses' Association: www.nsna.org