The Public Health Society
The Public Health Society (PHS) is an undergraduate student organization that aims to create opportunities for career development and social interaction for students by:
- providing networking opportunities for students,
- sponsoring special events related to public health issues,
- exploring options for individual and group volunteer efforts,
- providing a forum for students to share ideas and concerns about the department, and
- providing a way for all students to be informed.
While the focus of the PHS is directed to students in the Department of Public Health, the membership of the organization is open to all undergraduate students at SCSU. The PHS is recognized by the Office of Student Affairs and follows all the regulations stipulated by the office. For further information, please contact the organization adviser.
For more information, check out the Public Health Society's Website at:
Dr. Deb Risisky