M.P.H. Prospective Students - How to Apply
3.0 GPA from accredited institution
- Completed bachelors degree in any field (applicant may apply in their final year but cannot start until degree is complete)
- GRE is NOT required
- TOEFL is required for international students, please see link below.
View information on admission of international students.
Required Application Forms:
- Graduate School Application
- Personal Essay Form
- Supplemental Information Form
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- Current resume or CV
- Application checklist
- Upload your forms here
Complete applications received by the priority deadline of March 1 will receive full consideration for admissions. Complete applications received between March 1-June 1 will be considered on a space availability basis in the order in which they were received, until all slots are filled. We do not guarantee that late applications will be considered this year. Late applications not considered this year will automatically be considered for next year.
Start your application online:
*Please DO NOT send applications to the Public Health Department*
Questions may be directed to:
Dr. Deborah Flynn, Graduate Coordinator