Gainful Employment Report
- Filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online
- Federal Direct Loan Information for Students and Parents
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Federal Student Aid - A wealth of information for students including important financial aid links
- www.finaid.org - The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid
- IRS Data Retreival Instruction YouTube Video
- Direct Loan Servicing - 800-848-0979 - a federal government service line which provides information about your federal student loans.
- National Student Loan Data System - www.nslds.ed.gov - a federal government website that provides a complete history of all your federal student loans and Pell grant information.
- Selective Service - www.sss.gov -All male U.S. citizens, and male immigrants living in the U.S., who are ages 18-25, are required to register with Selective Service. Males who do not register for Selective Service are not eligible for federal financial aid.
- English-Spanish Financial Aid Glossary - http://www.tgslc.org/pdf/Spanish-glossary.pdf
U-Pass at Southern
(The U-Pass is a special transportation pass for Southern students that is valid for unlimited trips during the semester on all CTTRANSIT local buses.)
SCSU WOMEN'S CENTER SEXUAL ASSAULT RESPONSE TEAM (SART)