Info for Undergraduate Applicants
• Previous Southern Applicants
If you wish to reactivate and complete your application for either the Fall 2012 or Spring 2013 semesters, see the "Reactivate Application" link below.
Please note: We can only reactivate your application within one year of your initial application to the University. If it has been longer than one year, you will need to submit a new application for admission, including the NON-REFUNDABLE $50.00 application fee.
Reactivate Application - for students wishing to reactivate their undergraduate application.
Application Withdrawal - for new students wishing to withdraw their undergraduate application.
ACE-Accelerated Nursing Program University application Procedure
• 2013 Cohort
The Spring-2013 application for admission will open on April 15, 2012. This is the FIRST STEP in the application process. Because of limited enrollment and resources in the ACE Nursing Program, only the FIRST 120 new applications will be processed and reviewed by the University Undergraduate Admissions Office. (the application link is above on this page)
When completing your application for ADMISSION TO THE UNIVERSITY, please select Spring/2013 as the your desired admission semester term. High School records and SAT/ACT scores are not required for admission. (Please remember that you MUST hold your BA/BS at the time of application to the University). When you submit your application to the University, it does NOT matter how many nursing pre-requisites you still need to complete. Letters of Recommendation are NOT part of this first application.
ADMISSION TO THE UNIVERSITY will be based on the following factors:
- Receipt of your UG application for admission as one of the first 120 new applications.
- An OVERALL cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher from all of your post secondary institutions attended.
- Application review and acceptance will begin in early June and continue on a "rolling basis" throughout the summer.
- Please note: That you will continue to receive reminders from the Admissions Office if you are currently enrolled at a college or university, completing your nursing pre-requsite courses. These reminders will discontinue once you are admitted to the University this summer.