Thursday, January 16
8:00 am – 6:00 pm • Take Care of Business
The following offices will be open extended hours to assist you:
• First-Stop – Wintergreen Building
• Financial Aid – Wintergreen Building
• Bursar – Wintergreen Building
• University Card Office – Wintergreen Building
• Registrar – Wintergreen Building
• Academic and Career Advisement Center – Wintergreen Building
• Disability Resource Center – Engleman Hall C105
• Student Health Services – Granoff (Wintergreen Avenue)
• Graduate Studies – Engleman Hall B110
• Residence Life – Schwartz Hall
10:00 am – 11:00 am • Winter Warm Up
Enjoy a cup of hot chocolate or coffee with the Orientation Ambassadors! Take a break and learn more about how you can be a part of Southern's orientation program. Sponsored by Chartwells Dining Services.
11:00 am – 2:30 pm • "Full Slopes Ahead" Winter Wonderland Lunch
Not ready for vacation to end? Come enjoy the tastes of the slopes. Dining Services is celebrating winter with fun food that will remind you of a trip to the ski lodge! The fare includes a chili bar (including classic chili con carne, vegetarian chili and turkey sausage chili), a nacho el grande bar, baked potato bar, a variety of soups, classic macaroni and cheese and a hot chocolate bar with assorted toppings. Dining Services will also be giving out tickets for area ski resorts. Special price of $5 if you are not on a meal plan.
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm • PB & J Thursday
Outside the Bagel Wagon, Engleman Hall
Enjoy a free PB & J sandwich and meet the leaders from ProCon, your student-run programming board.
9:00 pm – 1:00 am • ProCon Welcome Back Dance
Adanti Student Center Ballroom
Welcome to a new semester! Join your fellow Southern students
to dance the night away at the winter masquerade.
Masks will be provided (please do not bring your own).
Southern students only — Hoot Loot is required for ID.