All Graduate Course Proposal/ Revision forms must be accompanied by the appropriate Proposal Signature Sheet. The Signature Sheets must be signed by the DCC, Department Chairperson, SCC, and Dean of the School prior to being submitted to the Graduate School for the GCCC to review.
GRADUATE NEW COURSE PROPOSALS/MAJOR REVISIONS
Major revisions to graduate courses are defined as those that change the purpose, nature, or essential content of the course. The forms and signature pages for major course revisions are the same as those for a new course proposal.
- Graduate Course Proposal/Major Revision Form- Direction on proper format and guidelines for major revisions in an existing program.
- Graduate New Course/Major Revision Proposal Form and Signature Sheet- This form and signature sheet must accompany all new course or major revision proposals.
A graduate course minor revision is a non-substantive change to the graduate course. Revisions changing the purpose, nature, or essential content of the course are considered major and require a full review by the Graduate Council Curriculum Committee.
NEW PROGRAM PROPOSALS
When proposing a new program, the appropriate Board of Regents (BOR)/Department of Higher Education (DHE) forms are to be completed.
- Board of Regents (BOR) Form - LIC-ACR NEW Academic Program
- Board of Regents (BOR) Application for New Program Approval (.doc)
- NEW Academic Program PRO FORMA Budget (.xlsx) - If you are developing a new program, please complete the budget form.
- Concept Paper for New Academic Program (.doc)
- Department of Higher Education (DHE) New Program Summary Sheet
- Department of Higher Education (DHE) New Program Guidelines
PLEASE NOTE: New Program Signature Sheets should accompany the BOR Application for New Program Approval Form as well as the New Course Proposal Forms and associated Signature Sheets for submission to the Graduate Council Curriculum Committee.
REVISED PROGRAM PROPOSALS
When revising an existing program, the required Board of Regents (BOR) Department of Higher Education (DHE) forms below must be completed.
- Board of Regents (BOR) Form - BELOW THRESHOLD Academic Offering
- Board of Regents (BOR) Form - Modification of an Accredited Academic Program
- Department of Higher Education (DHE) Program Revision Guidelines
- Modification of an Accredited Program Resource and Cost Analysis
GRADUATE COUNCIL CURRICULUM COMMITTEE FORMS
* These require levels of DHE review
- *Non-Substantive Program Revision Cover Sheet - If making modifications that are not substantive, please complete and submit this cover sheet.
- *Program Modification Form - If you are making substantive modifications to an existing program, please complete this form.
- Program Minor Revision Proposal (Requires SCSU internal review only) - If you are making minor revisions to a program, please complete the proposal paperwork.