Main Content

Use of equipment off campus

Under certain circumstances an employee may be granted permission by the department head to temporarily remove SCSU property for University related purposes.

  • An approved I-003 "Property Pass" must be submitted to the Inventory Office (or faxed to 26134) before the asset(s) can be removed from campus. 
  • This form can be obtained from your departmental inventory representative, department secretary or faxed by the Inventory Office (Please call 26070). 
  • Download "Property Pass"    
  • Approvals from the Dean and Department Chair are required.