Southern Dialogue is transitioning to a new blog format. Stay tuned!
Southern Dialogue is the official newsletter of Faculty Development at Southern. The publication aims to energize faculty and inspire dialogue about teaching and learning. We hope to cultivate and maintain a stronger sense of community among colleagues. To that end, we solicit:
- Short reports from different disciplines on college classroom practices (500-1000 words).
- Articles that focus on practical ideas related to teaching and learning in higher education and explorations of issues and challenges facing university faculty today (1500-2000 words).
- Announcements of work-in-progress and requests for collaborators (150-200 words).
- Announcements of conference presentations, publications, community outreach and creative projects (50-100 words).
- Book and website reviews (500-1000 words).
Electronic submissions are preferred as a Word document attachment and may be sent to Jennifer A. Hudson, Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are links to previous issues in PDF format: