Southern Dialogue is the official newsletter of Faculty Development at Southern. The publication aims to energize faculty and inspire dialogue about teaching and learning. We hope to cultivate and maintain a stronger sense of community among colleagues. To that end, we solicit:
- Short reports from different disciplines on college classroom practices (500-1000 words).
- Articles that focus on practical ideas related to teaching and learning in higher education and explorations of issues and challenges facing university faculty today (1500-2000 words).
- Announcements of work-in-progress and requests for collaborators (150-200 words).
- Announcements of conference presentations, publications, community outreach and creative projects (50-100 words).
- Book and website reviews (500-1000 words).
Electronic submissions are preferred as a Word document attachment and may be sent to Jennifer A. Hudson, Editor, at email@example.com.
Below are links to previous issues in PDF format: