Undergraduate Curriculum Forum Members
The UCF shall consist of voting and non-voting members who represent the following SCSU constituencies:
- Department Representatives - There shall be one faculty representative and one alternate elected from each academic department. Alternates are encouraged to attend meetings, but are non-voting members unless the departmental representative is not present.
- Faculty Members-At-Large - There shall be five voting faculty members-at-large, elected by a general faculty election vote conducted by the Senate Election Committee. All full-time faculty members are eligible to be elected as representatives.
- Other University Units - There shall be one representative and one alternate from each of the following areas, to be chosen through a process determined by the administration. Alternates are encouraged to attend meetings, but are non-voting members unless the representative is not present.
- Academic Advisement
- Records Office
- Library Services
- Student Affairs
- Office of Academic Affairs
- Ex-Officio Non-Voting Liaisons - There shall be one ex-officio non-voting liaison from each of the following areas, to be chosen through a process determined within each area:
- The Faculty Senate
- The Graduate Council
- Students - The Student Government Association shall have the opportunity to send two voting representatives, chosen through a process determined by the Student Government Association.
The membership roster for the 2012-2013 academic year.