The 2019-2020 FAFSA will be available as of October 1, 2018, at https://fafsa.ed.gov/.
2018-2019 FAFSA Priority Dates:
- November 1, 2017 - for new incoming freshmen attending fall 2018 and spring 2019
- March 15, 2018 - for returning and transfer students attending fall 2018 and spring 2019
- November 1, 2018 - for students starting in spring 2019
2019-2020 FAFSA PRIORITY DATES:
- November 1, 2018 - for new incoming freshmen attending fall 2019 and spring 2020
- March 15, 2019 - for returning and transfer students attending fall 2019 and spring 2020
- November 1, 2019 - for students starting in spring 2020
Please notify our office if you will not be attending full-time (12.0 credits for undergraduate, 9.0 credits for graduate students) as all financial aid awards are based on full-time status.
Southern students — We care what you think! Tell us about your experiences with the following offices: Academic & Career Advising, Financial Aid & Scholarships, Financial Literacy & Advising, Registrar, School of Graduate Studies, Student Accounts/Bursar, and Undergraduate Admissions. We want to hear from you!
Please visit our Gainful Employment Disclosures website for more information about non-degree (i.e. certificate programs) graduation rates, median loan debt of students who complete the program, and other important information.
|October 1, 2018||2019-2020 FAFSA is available at https://fafsa.ed.gov/.|
|November 1, 2018||
Priority date for completing the 2018-2019 FAFSA for students starting in spring 2019.
November 1, 2018, is also the priority date for completing the 2019-2020 FAFSA for new freshmen with an early admission decision for the 2019-2020 academic year.
|March 2019||Summer 2019 Financial Aid Application will be available early this month.|
|March 15, 2019||
Our priority date for completing the 2019-2020 FAFSA.
|View all dates|