5 Facts For Parents
- We want to empower students to take charge of their own health and well-being. It is our goal to provide a safe, nurturing environment in which students feel comfortable and encouraged to express themselves and ask for the care they need.
- Students don't have to leave campus for healthcare, our services are available right here! There is no copay for visits and no out-of-pocket cost to students. Whether it's a medication refill, injury, or illness we are here to help with whatever we can.
- We abide by FERPA guidelines, which require us to keep information confidential. If there is ever a time we need to speak to a parent, your student must first sign a waiver for release of information.Of course, if there is ever an emergency, we will make every effort to reach the emergency contact person.
- Through programming and outreach students are exposed to a variety of important topics including substance abuse, stress management, sleep habits, sexual education, tobacco cessation, nutrition, and wellness.
- We will do our best to inform, guide, and encourage students to ask questions as much as possible. By accessing our services, we teach students to become responsible and educated healthcare consumers.