Q. What can I do if I forget my password or my account has been "locked out"
A. Please contact the payroll department and anyone can assist you.
Q. What do I do If I can not access the Login Screen?
A. You maybe using Internet explorer 10 or 11. If you are using these browsers you would need to enable compatibility mode. To do this :
Q. What should I do if I click on view my paycheck information and it returns me to
the log in screen?
A.Clear your cache files:
1) Close all existing Applications
2) Launch Internet Explorer
3) Go to Tools | Internet Options | General
4) Under the Browsing History click on Settings
5) In the next box, click on View Files
6) This launches to the Temporary Internet Files Explorer box.
7) Click on Edit | or the Organize Folder ] Select all and then hit delete with the files selected.
8) All files should clear out after a few seconds.
9) Close this box
10) Click on OK to close the Temporary Internet Files and history Settings box.
11) Click on OK to close the internet Options box.
12) Close Internet Explorer
13) Launch Internet Explorer
14) Go the CoreCT site and login with your credentials
or download the latest version of the Mozilla FireFox browser which is version 20. This can be done here:
If you are still experiencing problem contact the Payroll Department at 203-392-5430