Forms & Documents

Address Change
Application for Graduation - Undergraduate Degree
Application for Graduation - Graduate Degree
Audit Request
Course Description Request
Declaration of  a Minor Request Form  *To use new online form click here.
Double Baccalaureate Contract
Enrollment Verification
Leave of Absence
Name Change
Pass/Fail Contract - Undergraduate
Pass/Fail Contract - Graduate
Petition for Irregular Schedule
Readmission Application
Release of Educational Record
Replacement Diploma Request
Residency Reclassification Affidavit
Reverse Transfer
Selection of Degree Program - General   *To use new online form click here.
Selection of Degree Program - Education  *To use new online form click here.
Transcript Request
Transfer Credit Approval
Visiting Student Registration Request Form
Withdrawal Form - Undergraduate
Withdrawal Form - Graduate
Withhold Directory Information

This site is managed by the Registrar's Office
Southern Connecticut State University 
Revised: 5/17/16