Transfer Credit Approval
- Matriculated students who plan to take courses at other institutions must obtain prior approval by filling out a Transfer Credit Approval Form and submitting it to the Registrar's Office with the course descriptions attached, in order to apply this course work toward the degree requirements of the University.
- All Biology, Business, English, Mathematics, or World Languages & Literatures (formerly known as Foreign Language) courses must first have departmental approval. The World Languages & Literatures department will not accept the transfer of any online course(s). After the approval signature is obtained, the form should be brought to the Registrar's Office for the Registrar's approval.
|Biology||(203) 392-6211||(203) 392-5364||Dr. Steven K. Burian|
|Business - ACC||(203) 392-5691||(203) 392-5863||Dr. Janet Phillips|
|Business - ECO/FIN||(203) 392-5629||(203) 392-5254||Dr. James Thorson|
|Business - MGT/MIS||(203) 392-5850||(203) 392-5049||Dr. Paul Stepanovich|
|Business - MKT||(203) 392-5435||(203) 392-5643||Dr. Shyam Lodha|
|English||(203) 392-6726||(203) 392-6731||Dr. Michael Shea|
|Math||(203) 392-5576||(203) 392-6808||Dr. Therese Bennett|
|World Languages||(203) 392-6770||(203) 392-6316||Dr. Elena Schmitt|
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 before any courses will be transferred in.
- Once you submit the form it will be either approved or rejected and you will receive a copy of the form in your OWLS e-mail account.
- If the transfer course is approved, the student should send a copy of their transcript from the other university with the graded course to the Registrar's Office to be added to their SCSU transcript.
- When waiting for a course to be added to your transcript, please check your unofficial transcript using Banner Self-Service. Once a course is added to your transcript it shows up on the web immediately.
This site is managed by the Registrar's Office.
Southern Connecticut State University