Transfer Credit Approval
- Matriculated students who plan to take courses at other institutions must obtain prior approval by filling out a Transfer Credit Approval Form and submitting it to the Registrar's Office with the course descriptions attached, in order to apply this course work toward the degree requirements of the University.
- All Biology, Business, English, Mathematics, or World Languages & Literatures (formerly known as Foreign Language) courses must first have departmental approval. After the approval signature is obtained, the form should be brought to the Registrar's Office for the Registrar's approval.
|Biology||(203) 392-6211||(203) 392-5364||Dr. Steven K. Burian|
|Business - ACC||(203) 392-5691||(203) 392-5863||Dr. Janet Phillips|
|Business - ECO/FIN||(203) 392-5629||(203) 392-5254||Dr. Adam Abugri|
|Business - MGT/MIS||(203) 392-5850||(203) 392-5049||Dr. Paul Stepanovich|
|Business - MKT||(203) 392-5435||(203) 392-5643||Dr. Shyam Lodha|
|English||(203) 392-6726||(203) 392-6731||Dr. Michael Shea|
|Math||(203) 392-5576||(203) 392-6808||Dr. Therese Bennett|
|World Languages||(203) 392-6770||(203) 392-6316||Dr. Elena Schmitt|
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 before any courses will be transferred in.
- Once you submit the form it will be either approved or rejected and you will receive a copy of the form in your OWLS e-mail account.
- If the transfer course is approved, the student should send a copy of their transcript from the other university with the graded course to the Registrar's Office to be added to their SCSU transcript.
- When waiting for a course to be added to your transcript, please check your unofficial transcript using Banner Self-Service. Once a course is added to your transcript it shows up on the web immediately.
This site is managed by the Registrar's Office.
Southern Connecticut State University