Welcome to career services
- One-on-One Appointments offer the most customized experience, allowing you the opportunity to meet with a career counselor to discuss any career related issue.
- Quick Question Hours also offer the opportunity to meet one-on-one with a career counselor for a brief consultation without an appointment.
- The Computer Lab and Resource Library includes traditional and multi-media resources for all stages of career development, from choosing a major to conducting a job search.
- The Perfect Interview is an innovative multimedia software program that allows you to create a personalized interview session.
- FOCUS is a Web-based self-assessment tool designed to assist students in finding possible majors or career paths. It is strongly recommended that students use FOCUS in conjunction with a career counseling appointment.
- The Career Services Handbook will help you stay on track with career planning activities such as choosing a major, getting career-related experience with co-ops or internships, and conducting your first professional job search.
Find us on Facebook