How to Apply for Housing
ON-CAMPUS HOUSING ELIGIBILITY:
Thank you for your interest in on-campus housing at Southern Connecticut State Housing!
To be eligible to live on campus:
- You must be accepted to the University.
- You must accept admission to the University and pay the $200.00 admissions confirmation fee.
- You must pay the $250.00 non-refundable housing deposit.
- You must complete the online housing application.
- You must meet University Health compliance, including the meningitis vaccine.
- Your student bill will be due and tuition must be paid in full for placement.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HOUSING:
To apply for on-campus housing, please complete the following:
- Log onto your MySCSU account
- Click on "Bannerweb"
- Select "Student Services"
If you have not already paid your housing deposit, please do so at this time by visiting the view ebill and payment suite, select "Deposits" for the tabs at the top of the page, select the term in which you are applying, then select "Housing Deposit" and complete payment. You must pay the $250.00 housing deposit to unlock the housing application.
- Select " Apply for Housing"
- Fill out and Submit application online
You may request a building, room type or roommate preference. We do our best to accommodate your preferences; however we cannot guarantee them. Once submitted you can update the application at anytime. Please keep in mind that once we begin placement we will no longer review your application for changes to preferences. Housing assignments and roommate information will be e-mailed to your MySCSU account. Prior to move-in, residents will be required to complete an online personal data sheet, Housing Agreement and Residential Student Rights and Responsibilities Contract. As a reminder, housing assignments are tentative until all tuition, fees, housing and meal costs are paid in full. Students with unpaid balances risk losing their housing assignments. Should you have further questions regarding housing applications please contact the Office of Residence Life by phone at (203)392-5870 or via e-mail at email@example.com