Group ex classes are included with your membership to the FC.
Studies show that people who exercise with a friend are more likely to enjoy their workout, so come to a class to meet new friends or workout with friends and LOVE your workout!
Please See Dress Code before coming to the FC.
MONDAY HAPPY HOUR SERIES:
- Total Body Toning This strength and toning class is designed to target every muscle group and to create sleek definition. The class will incorporate a mixture of floor exercises, weights, and the stability ball for a total body workout. Body-Sculpt is a great way to tone-up your physique and add a variety to your workout. Stick with this class and you will see results!
- Strictly Strength A full-body sculpting & toning workout. Teaching focuses on proper form & technique.
- Abs Lab It’s the total core workout! This class focuses on basic abdominal work & lower back exercises!
- Cycling Looking for an intense cardio session? Try this indoor cycling sessions! Water bottle required and towel recommended!
- S.E.T. (Strength & Endurance Training) A great combination of cardio & strength training packed into one class!
MIND AND BODY
- YOGA: Practice calm breathing, postures and meditation to create strength, openness and flexibility. You will leave feeling fantastic! All levels welcome.
- Pure & Simple Stretch This class blends static & dynamic stretching to increase your flexibility & help you feel better!
General CLASS Policies
- Participants must sign up for at the Front Desk each class they attend.
- Sign ups will start NO EARLIER than 15 minutes before class.
- Class descriptions are listed on our website
- Classes are first come, first served until maximum class size is reached.
- No admittance is allowed into classes more than 5 minutes after the class begins.
- Classes may be cancelled or altered without prior notice. Please check our website & front desk for signs indicating any changes to the schedule.
Riders are required to sign up for a bike at the Front Desk 15 minutes before the class begins.
- Riders are required to bring bottled water to class.
- See the instructor for assistance setting up your bike if this is your first class.
Tips for having a great class
- Beginners should be prepared to exercise at a lower level than experienced participants--let the instructor know that you are new or have physical limitations.
- Do not exercise on an empty stomach--be properly fueled and hydrated. Bring water with you to class.
- Wear proper athletic shoes to provide your feet and joints with the proper support.
- Exercise at your own pace--if the exercise becomes too strenuous, please slow down or ask for modifications.
- Proper form is more important than heavy weight--ask your instructor for feedback.
- If you begin to feel dizzy or nauseous while exercising, tell the instructor or staff.
- Check with your physician before beginning this or any exercise program if you have health problems/concerns.