GROUP EX ANNOUNCEMENTS
Tuesday ZUMBA starts at 7:45pm (not 7:15pm as listed)
Total Body Toning: This full-body workout is designed to target every muscle group to create sleek definition. An assortment of exercises and equipment will be used to tone-up your physique and add a variety to your workout. Stick with this class and you will see results!
Boot Camp: This circuit based workout combines strength training with cardiovascular drills to keep your body guessing!
Piloxing: This class uniquely blends the power, speed and agility of boxing with the beautiful sculpting and flexibility of Pilates. It is a fat torching, muscle sculpting, core-centric interval workout, guaranteed to whip you into shape.
Cycling: Looking for a high-energy cardio workout? Try indoor cycling! This class offers a non-impact way to build cardiovascular endurance. Designed for all levels, this class is the perfect way to get your heart pumping, and burning some serious calories. Water bottle required and towel recommended!
Cycling/Abs: This fusion class starts with 30 minutes of cycling followed by 30 minutes of abdominal/back exercises and will leave you feeling energized!
Insanity:® is a high intensity, MAX INTERVAL training workout that utilizes plyometric drills to burn fat and build muscle. Join our certified instructor for an intense Insanity® workout and get ready to DIG DEEP!
Kickboxing: Kick, punch and jab your way through this high intensity workout! Kickboxing is a non-stop choreographed workout that will test your strength and cardiovascular fitness.
Zumba: “Ditch the workout, join the party!” This dance based fitness class uses a variety of Latin and International music to motivate you through a fun and effective workout.
MIND AND BODY
Yoga:Practice calm breathing, postures and meditation to create strength, openness and flexibility. You will leave feeling fantastic! All levels welcome.
Yogafit®: This modern fitness yoga intertwines full body fitness moves with basic yoga postures in a heat building and flowing sequence leading to relaxing stretches. This multi-level class offers modifications and progressions to accommodate
General CLASS Policies
- Participants must sign up at the Front Desk for each class they attend.
- Sign ups will begin NO EARLIER than 15 minutes before class start time.
- Class descriptions are listed on our website.
- Classes are first come, first served until maximum class size is reached.
- No admittance is allowed into classes more than 5 minutes after the class begins.
- Classes may be cancelled or altered without prior notice. Please check our website & front desk for signs indicating any changes to the schedule.
Riders are required to sign up for a bike at the Front Desk 15 minutes before the class begins.
- Riders are required to bring bottled water to class.
- See the instructor for assistance setting up your bike if this is your first class.
Tips for having a great class
- Beginners should be prepared to exercise at a lower level than experienced participants--let the instructor know that you are new or have physical limitations.
- Do not exercise on an empty stomach--be properly fueled and hydrated. Bring water with you to class.
- Wear proper athletic shoes to provide your feet and joints with the proper support.
- Exercise at your own pace--if the exercise becomes too strenuous, please slow down or ask for modifications.
- Proper form is more important than heavy weight--ask your instructor for feedback.
- If you begin to feel dizzy or nauseous while exercising, tell the instructor or staff.
- Check with your physician before beginning this or any exercise program if you have health problems/concerns.