GROUP EX ANNOUNCEMENTS
Spring Schedule begins 1/12/15! No class 1/19
CLASS SCHEDULEClick on the picture for a printable version of the schedule!
ABS: It’s the total core workout! This class focuses on basic abdominal work & lower back exercises!
BOOT CAMP/ Beach Body BOOT CAMP, Get ready to break a sweat with this high-impact full body workout! This circuit based workout combines strength training with cardiovascular drills to keep your body guessing!
BUNS GUNS AND ABS: Load up your cannons! This strength training class is dedicated to strengthening and shaping your arms, abs, and glutes! All levels of participants welcomed!
PURE STRENGTH: Ready for a full body strength training workout? This muscle conditioning class provides results with the challenge of lifting barbells and free weights! Get ready for motivating music, fun, and results! All levels of participants welcomed!
TOTAL BODY TONING: This full-body workout is designed to target every muscle group to create sleek definition. An assortment of exercises and equipment will be used to tone-up your physique and add a variety to your workout. Stick with this class and you will see results!
CYCLING: Looking for a high-energy cardio workout? Try indoor cycling! This class offers a non-impact way to build cardiovascular endurance. Designed for all levels, this class is the perfect way to get your heart pumping, and burning some serious calories. Water bottle required and towel recommended!
CYCLING/ABS: Intimidated by indoor cycling? This fusion class starts with 30 minutes of cycling followed by 30 minutes of abdominal/back exercises and will leave you feeling energized!
CARDIO KICKBOXING: Kick, punch and jab your way through this high intensity workout! Kickboxing is a non-stop choreographed workout that will test your strength and cardiovascular fitness.
CARDIO & CORE: Fast paced intervals of cardio kickboxing drills and core strengthening moves using stability ball, bosu or just your body weight. Improve core strength and total body endurance!
ZUMBA: “Ditch the workout, join the party!” This dance based fitness class uses a variety of Latin and International music to motivate you through a fun and effective workout.
MARTIAL ARTS CONDITIONING: Jab! Shuffle! Block! Achieve your fitness goals with this martial arts inspired circuit workout. This fusion of martial arts and boot camp movements will improve your cardio fitness while teaching you self-defense skills and shaping your body! All levels of participants welcomed!
MIND AND BODY
INTRO TO YOGA: : This Yoga class will focus on alignment and foundation of the poses and breathing techniques. Perfect for someone who is new to yoga or the regular practitioner who’s looking for a technique tune up!
YOGA: Practice calm breathing, postures and meditation to create strength, openness
and flexibility. You will leave feeling fantastic! All levels welcome.
PILATES: Strengthen your core, center your energy, and remove stress, as you experience the class that combines the elements of a Pilates mat class that will help your strengthen , tone, and sculpt.This multi-level class offers modifications and progressions to accommodate all levels.
General CLASS Policies
- Participants must sign up at the Front Desk for each class they attend.
- Sign ups will begin NO EARLIER than 15 minutes before class start time.
- Class descriptions are listed on our website.
- Classes are first come, first served until maximum class size is reached.
- No admittance is allowed into classes more than 5 minutes after the class begins.
- Classes may be cancelled or altered without prior notice. Please check our website & front desk for signs indicating any changes to the schedule.
Riders are required to sign up for a bike at the Front Desk 15 minutes before the class begins.
- Riders are required to bring bottled water to class.
- See the instructor for assistance setting up your bike if this is your first class.
Tips for having a great class
- Beginners should be prepared to exercise at a lower level than experienced participants--let the instructor know that you are new or have physical limitations.
- Do not exercise on an empty stomach--be properly fueled and hydrated. Bring water with you to class.
- Wear proper athletic shoes to provide your feet and joints with the proper support.
- Exercise at your own pace--if the exercise becomes too strenuous, please slow down or ask for modifications.
- Proper form is more important than heavy weight--ask your instructor for feedback.
- If you begin to feel dizzy or nauseous while exercising, tell the instructor or staff.
- Check with your physician before beginning this or any exercise program if you have health problems/concerns.