SUMMER MEMBERSHIPS Start May 10, 2013
Summer fee is $25 HootLoot for students, faculty/staff.
Welcome to the Fitness Center
This facility is open to the students, faculty and staff of Southern Connecticut State University for a fee. Click the links in the navigation bar to find the answers to most of your questions, email us atfitness@SouthernCT.eduor call us at 203-392-8971.
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Adanti Student Center.
Please stop by for a tour!
HOURS OF OPERATION
May 10-August 23, 2013: CLICK HERE
Monday - Thursday*
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays*
*See printed schedule for exceptions
Regular semester hours
Monday - Thursday
7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Access to facility ends 30 minutes BEFORE posted closing times. Please adjust your workout accordingly.
Call 392-SNOW during inclement weather.
We follow all university closings/delays/dismissals and may even close 30-60 minutes earlier.
We strictly adhere to our dress code to prevent wear and tear on equipment and prevent bacteria transmission from person to machine as well as to make sure everyone feels comfortable. If you do NOT adhere to the dress code, we will ask you to leave and change into something more appropriate.
For ALL policies click here.
Group Exercise Classes are included with your membership!
Why join the SCSU fitness center?
- Fitness classes INCLUDED in your membership! Everything from Zumba to Yoga!
- Conveniently located in the Student Center-- Keep your parking spot, save gas and use driving time for your workout instead!
- Only $60 per semester ($25 summer): includes FITNESS Classes
- Only an extra $2.73 a month compared to other local gym prices
- No monthly billing or hidden fees
- We want students to be a healthy part of the campus community!