Faculty & Staff Memberships
Winter Break: Healthy Holidays Membership
|12 months paid in full||$156 Hoot Loot||All faculty and staff|
|12 Months, Payroll deduction||
$6 per pay period
|Full time faculty and staff|
|Single semester||$75 Hoot Loot ($37.50 at mid-terms)||All faculty and staff|
|Summer||$25 Hoot Loot||All faculty and staff|
We allow students, faculty and staff to try out the Fitness Center for seven consecutive days once per semester. Just come to the Fitness Center with your ID to sign up.
2014-15 Membership Dates
- Fall 2014 memberships effective August 23, 2014-December 31, 2014
- Spring 2015 memberships effective January 2, 2015-May 15, 2015
- Summer 2014 memberships effective May 5, 2014- August 22, 2014
Membership includes unlimited access to a variety of group exercise classes. Fees must be paid with Hoot Loot.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP, PAYING IN FULL:
$156 Hoot Loot
- Complete the membership application and liability waiver. Membership application
- Add $156 to your Hoot Loot card
(To find out how to add money to your Hoot Loot card visit hootloot.SouthernCT.edu).
- Bring completed application and hoot loot card to the fitness center during hours of operation.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP, PAYROLL DEDUCTION:
$156: $6 deducted from your check per pay periodOnly Full-time Permanent Faculty and Staff may use payroll deduction to pay for 12 month memberships. Contracts are for 12 months
- Complete membership application, waiver and payroll deduction authorization form. CLICK HERE for the PDF portfolio (contains 2 documents).
- Print and return completed application to Fitness Center during hours of operation.
- Your membership begins immediately, although your deduction may take 1-2 pay periods to show the $6 deduction which will continue until the $156 is collected.
Membership fees are non refundable except with documentation of medical necessity.
SINGLE SEMESTER (or Summer) MEMBERSHIP:
$75 (or $25) with an option to convert to a 12 month membership.
- CLICK HERE for a membership application.
- Add funds to your Hoot Loot card.
- Return completed application and Hoot Loot card to Fitness Center during hours of operation.
If at any time during your FIRST single semester membership you choose to convert your semester ($75) membership into an annual membership ($156), you may pay the difference with hoot loot. Email email@example.com to make an appointment with the Fitness Center Coordinator to complete the transaction in person.
Are you ready to start an exercise program?
We encourage you to use this self questionnaire to find out. If you think you are not ready to workout - you should wait to join the SCSU Fitness Center until you have spoken with your physician.
Your safety is our #1 priority, so it is important you are aware of any health conditions that require attention prior to beginning or altering an exercise program.