Skip to a section in this page:
Navigate to a main section,
the navigation within each section,
or the main content.
University closed on Monday (Feb. 2)
Due to the anticipated snowstorm, the University will be closed Monday (Feb. 2) for
students, faculty and non-essential staff.
All classes scheduled for Monday are canceled.
The Adanti Student Center will be closed on Monday, but food service in Connecticut
Hall will be available for residential students from 10 a.m. to midnight.
Facility Access policy
- Only current members will have acccess to the Fitness Center.
- Members must use their Hoot Loot card to purchase a membership and use it as their
- Members must swipe their Hoot Loot card at the front desk with the magnetic strip
- Members without their Hoot Loot card or ID number will not be allowed access into
- Members will have access to the Fitness Center up until 30 minutes before closing,
after which time the doors will be locked.
- Members should be out of the facility, including locker rooms, by designated closing