For reporting procedures click here
SEXUAL HARASSMENT DEFINED:
Sexual harassment is any kind of unwelcome sexual advance. It can be a pinch, a leer, a suggestive remark, or an overt request for sexual favors.
FORMS OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT:
- Suggestive comments
- Sexual innuendo and insults
- Humor and jokes about sex
- Comments and jokes based upon gender or sexual identity
- Whistling, leering and ogling
- Suggestive or insulting sounds
- Display of obscene or suggestive material
- Obscene gestures
- Touching or patting
- Brushing against the body
- Coerced sexual conduct
Don't Blame Yourself!
Sexual Harassment is about POWER, not Sex.