The Healthcare Studies program prepares students for a wide range of graduate health and medical degree programs. Additionally, with substantial input from executives and human resource professionals from hospitals and other healthcare settings, this unique Bachelor of Science degree program was designed to prepare students for immediate entry into careers, including but not limited to:
- Patient experience specialists facilitate projects and team initiatives and provide services to achieve strategic organizational improvement in patient, family and employee healthcare experience.
- Pharmaceutical sales representatives educate physicians and other medication- prescribing professionals on new developments in the rapidly advancing pharmaceutical industry.
- Health research assistants support scientific studies by recruiting participants for clinical trials and community-based research projects, collect and analyze data, and report and present results.
- Digital health communication specialists enhance healthcare facilities' internal and external digital health to enhance population and individual health outcomes.
- Health care administrators and informatics specialists support the operation of hospitals and other types of healthcare facilities