Ethnic Studies Minor Requirements

How do i DECLARe THE ethnic studies MINOR?

Students interested in declaring Ethnic Studies as their minor should complete the application by clicking "Application" and returning it to Dr. Julian Madison.

What courses do i need?

The Ethnic Studies minor draws upon courses in many different departments across the university. Please see the Undergraduate Catalog for course descriptions.

Students are required enroll in SOC 310: Racial and Ethnic Relations.  Thereafter, they may choose five courses from any of the courses listed above. With the consent of the coordinators, students may be advised to enroll in other courses on racial/ethnic minorities in the United States with the consent of the coordinators.