The Student Outcomes are:
- Students will be prepared to pass and take the Praxis II Exam as evidenced by the exam.
- Students will meet the American Association of Health Educators and the National Council Accreditation of Teacher Education standards by achieving the performance indicators for those competencies.
- Students will meet the Connecticut State Teaching Competencies as evidenced by achieving the performance indicators for those competencies.
- The School Health Education Program will meet the expectations as evidenced by their responses on surveys.
- Students will be employed as Health Educators or in related fields as indicated by the results on program surveys.
- Students will be prepared to teach the ten major content areas as identified in the definition of Comprehensive School Health Education as evidenced by course grades.
- Students will know and use the ten principles of the Council of Chief State School Officers: Interstate New Teachers Assessment and Support Consortium (INTASC) model standards for beginning teacher licensing and development.