Social Work Department Graduate Assistantships

Graduate Assistantships in the Social Work Department

The Social Work department has three Graduate Assistant positions:

To apply for a GA position, please complete the Application for Employment and submit to the department secretary along with a copy of your resume.  Please make sure to note on the application which semester and what position you are interested in.

Social Work Department Secretary: 

Patricia J. Robertson
101 Farnham Avenue
New Haven, CT 06515
fax:  (203) 392-6580