The Title IV school code for SCSU is 001406.
- Financial aid is awarded on the basis of full-time enrollment, grade level and housing
status (on-campus, commuting from home, off-campus). Full-time enrollment for undergraduate
students is a minimum of 12 credits per semester and a minimum of 9 credits per semester
for graduate students. It is your responsibility to notify our office in writing if
your enrollment changes.
- Financial aid may be adjusted due to less than full-time enrollment and is not available for less than half-time enrollment.
- Per University policy, all messages about your financial aid will be sent to your SCSU email address.
- Additional resources may affect your financial aid eligibility. If a financial aid award exceeds the cost of attendance budget due to additional resources, we are required to reduce the financial aid award. These resources include, but are not limited to, resident assistants, graduate intern/fellowships, veteran benefits, scholarships, third party payments, etc.)
- If an outstanding balance is created due to a change in your financial aid, you must make payment arrangements with the Bursar Office.
FAFSA Priority Dates:
March 15 - for the full academic year (fall and spring)
November 1 - for the spring semester