Forms and Directions
- New Course Proposal
- Revised Course Proposal
- LEP course proposals
- Special topics proposal
- W course proposal
NOTE: Please consult with NMC co-chairs if you are unclear which form to use or have questions about any of the forms: Corey Hannah (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Meredith Sinclair (email@example.com).
- Expedited Proposal for Minor Changes to Multiple Courses
- Revised Program form and directions
- Revised Minor Program form and directions
- New Minor Program Proposal form and directions
- New Program Proposal form and directions
- Revised interdisciplinary minor form and directions
|Type of UCF Proposal||Time Frame for Sign-Off by Provost/Designee||Effective Term|
|New Programs & New Minors||N/A||Depends on BOR Approval Date (Fall Semester Only)|
|Revised Programs, Revised Courses, & Revised Minors||Sept 1st - Feb 1*||Fall semester of the next academic year|
|New Courses||Sept 1st - May 31st||Next student registration cycle|
|Revised Programs, Revised Courses, & Revised Minors||Feb 2nd - May 31st||15-18 months later (Fall semester, 2 academic years later)|
*Contingent upon timely distribution by UCF of approved proposals to implementation team: Registrar’s Office, Academic Affairs (for catalog), and Scheduling.
NOTE: Some complex proposals may not be implemented by the Fall semester.