Southern Connecticut State University will break ground for the new College of Health and Human Services building, scheduled for completion in Fall 2021. Please join us as we celebrate the groundbreaking of the new building.
Friday, March 6, 2020
Southern Connecticut State University
Situated in front of Pelz Gymnasium on Fitch Street, this new 94,750 square foot building will enhance the ongoing expansion of Southern’s health and human services programs, and consolidate the College’s health and movement sciences, communication disorders, nursing, public health, and recreation, tourism, and sport management academic departments in one location. The new building is designed to promote interdisciplinary learning through faculty and student engagement and collaboration across the College.
Key Building Features Include
- Communication Disorders Teaching Clinic and Research Center
- Human Performance Teaching and Research Center
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration Center
- Nursing Clinical Simulation Center
- Recreation Therapy Ability Room