About SCSU Mobile for Android
Android 4.0.3 or later.
SCSU Mobile is free.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Send your questions and comments to our Feedback form.
Let us know if you'd like to help us improve SCSU Mobile. This gives us a chance to exchange ideas, discuss real-world usage, and speak with our users.
- First version release.
- Highlights added.
- Calendar feature added. Calendar entries pulls from calendar.SouthernCT.edu. All entries display the title, date, location, description, and contact information.
- Calendar entries can be shared via Twitter, Facebook, or from many of the apps that support sharing. URL can be copied.
- News feature added. News entries pulls from news.SouthernCT.edu. Switch between different categories such as Student Life, Achievements, or On Campus news.
- News can be shared via Twitter, Facebook, or from many of the apps that support sharing. URL can be copied.
- Campus Map added. Find locations from a list or click on map markers to display information about that location. Different markers denote residence halls, parking, and food service locations.
- Directory added. Find faculty, staff, departments, or offices by using the search bar. Click on their phone numbers to dial directly. Click on their emails to open up your mail app.
- Direct contact information for University Police and Counseling Services. Click to dial their main phone numbers.
- Emergency Preparedness topics added.
- Silent Witness form added allowing you to report any suspicious activity. The report will be sent to the University Police.
- Shuttle Bus Tracker added. The Shuttle Bus Tracker allows you to see in real-time where the shuttle buses are located along with the route it is on. Routes are color-coded with red markers denoting stop points. Live shuttles are denoted by arrows pointing in the direction it is moving in.
- Clicking on the bottom bar of the Shuttle Bus Tracker will you to select a route you would like to look at. Any routes marked with an asterisk * show routes with buses currently running in that route. “Routes (3/5)” denotes 3 active routes out of a total of 5 routes. Active routes have buses running on the current time.
- The Shuttle Bus Tracker's Info button will open a screen to display the bus schedule along with any special dates to note.
- Conn Hall Food Service Menu added. The view will display the food options for the current day.
- Dunkin' Donuts Webcam added. Watch a live view of Dunkin' Donuts at the Adanti Student Center. Rotate device to view in landscape mode.
- Link to OWLs Mail added. Opens OWLs mail (owls.SouthernCT.edu) in your external browser.
- Link to Blackboard Learn App added. Opens BlackBoard Mobile Learn's App Store page so you can download the app directly.