DISPOSAL of Surplus Property

The disposal of surplus property must be authorized by the University Surplus Officer, Associate Vice President R.G. Sheeley, or his designee, Inventory/Stores Coordinator, Thomas Struble.  The Inventory Office will arrange disposal of all inventory equipment that is no longer of use to departments. 

Contact Information:
Thomas Struble, Inventory, Property, Stores Coordinator (26074)
Louise Daniels, Assistant Property Control Coordinator (26070)