The Bursar's Office
Our mission is to deliver excellent customer service and to respond professionally, accurately, and effectively to all requests. Our goals are to enable and assist students in meeting their financial obligations by providing timely billing statements to students and their designated authorized users and to ensure the collection and timely posting of departmental and student club deposits.
• Issues billing statements via electronic billing
• Ensures that payments received are promptly applied to students’ accounts in a timely manner
• Processes all veteran benefits
• Offers payment plans for all students
• Refunds overpaid accounts
• Collects past-due accounts
• Oversees Perkins Loan repayment
• Collects department and club deposits
• Generates 1098-T statements
• Addresses student questions and concerns related to their account activity
IMPORTANT DEADLINES: Summer bills due upon registration more...
CONTACT US: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-392-6140 for a quick response during business hours
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Extended in-person hours on Monday’s until 6:00 p.m.