Registration for Visiting Students
Southern welcomes students year round to take courses without being admitted to a degree or certificate program. Complete the request form below to create your student record at the University and obtain your SCSU Student ID number. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing, and if not received, be sure to check your junk/spam folder. You will receive a confirmation email with log in credentials to complete the remaining steps below.
Visiting students may complete registration and bill payment following these step-by-step instructions:
- Log into https://login.southernct.edu
- Select Banner Web
- Go to the Student tab
- Click Registration
- Select the Term
- Click on Add/Drop/Withdrawal from Classes
- If you know the Course Reference Number (CRN) of the class(es), you may enter it directly on the worksheet. You may also use the Class Search feature to find the class(es) and add it to the worksheet.
- Please be sure to check the current class schedule to see if a class requires a prerequisite before adding the course.
- After all classes are added to the worksheet, click submit changes to complete registration.
- To view your bill, review payment options, or for more information on tuition and fees please click on the Billing/Payment tab.