The Resident Meal Plans have been designed to accommodate the various needs of the SCSU students. The Standing Reservation Meal Plan, whether it is the 19,15 or 12 meal plan, is intended to be used in the All-you-care-to-Eat Connecticut Dining Hall. However these plans may be used across the campus at other venues.
What makes up an Meal? Depending on the retail location, choose a pre-determined combo in Dunkin Donuts, ASC food court, Bagel Wagon, Davis Hall or the North Campus Market in place of your All-you-care-to-Eat meal in Connecticut Hall. Your Resident Meal plan comes with a set number of Meals that you can use.
All combo meal options are posted in the retail locations for your convenience. Whenever possible the meal combos have been designed with an equivalent value to the All-you-care-to-Eat meal in Connecticut Hall. However, at student requests, specific meal combos are offered but required using a meal equivalency with an addition an additional charge.
How Meals work At Retail Locations:
- Make your food choices and proceed to the cash register with your Hoot Loot Card.
- Tell the cashier you are using your Anywhere Meal, and have them scan your Hoot Loot Card. If your bill is greater than the cash value of the meal, you may pay the difference using cash, Food Loot, Hoot Loot or credit card.
- A cash refund is not given if your bill is less than the cash value.
List of Combos by Venue
- Slice of pizza, small salad and medium fountain soda
- Baked pasta and medium fountain soda
Grinder and medium fountain soda
- Hamburger with a small fry and medium fountain soda
- Hotdog with a small fry and medium fountain soda
3 Piece Chicken tenders with a small fry and medium fountain soda
Grilled or crispy chicken sandwich with a small fry and medium fountain soda
- 2 tacos and a medium fountain soda
Burrito and a medium fountain soda
Quesadilla and a medium fountain soda
Ensalada and a medium fountain soda
- 6 inch sandwich or wrap with Mondo's chips and medium fountain soda
Student Center Outtakes
- Any wedge sandwich (Pre-wrapped), small bag of chips and a medium fountain soda
Anywhere salad and medium fountain soda
Breakfast Sandwich on Choice of Bagel, Croissant, or English muffin with a Medium Coffee or a Juice or Water
- Bagel w/Cream Cheese with a Medium Coffee OR a Juice or Water
- 2 Donuts with a Medium Coffee OR a Juice or Water
- 1 Pastry with a Medium Coffee OR a Juice or Water
- 1 Muffin with a Medium Coffee OR a Juice or Water
Locations: North Campus, Davis Hall, and Engleman Bagel Wagon
- Any breakfast sandwich and a small cup of Starbucks coffee
- Any wedge sandwich (Pre-wrapped), small bag of chips and a can of soda