Services not provided
There are certain services that the University Police Department is unable to offer without detracting from its primary responsibilities.
- Furnish telephone numbers - Individuals should call University Telephone Service at (203) 392-5200.
- Issue student identification cards - This service is provided by the One Card office in the Wintergreen Building.
- Open locked cars - The police do not want to risk the possibility of damage to your vehicle, but they will call an off-campus locksmith or motor club for you.
- Change a flat tire - The University Police will, however, assist in securing help.
- Jump start a car - The police will furnish a jumper cable or aid in obtaining help.
- Deliver and post messages for class cancellations.
- Accept deliveries for others.