Applying to Southern

Once you have applied to your respective exchange program (whether it be ISEP, BW, QMU, ESPEME, or one of our other exchange partner institutions), your application will be reviewed first by the exchange program to which you have applied, then by our staff at Southern to see whether our institution will be able to accomodate you.  Our exchange partners typically receive a reply within 1-2 weeks, depending on whether our office requires additional information in order to make a decision.  You are then notified of whether a placement has been made at Southern. 

Please continue exploring the sidebar for further information on what to do once you receive a placement at Southern.