Certification Graduate Programs
- Master of Science leading to certification in Remedial Reading and Remedial Language Arts
- Sixth Year Professional Certificates
* Remedial Reading and Remedial Language Arts
* Reading and Language Arts Consultant
A program for K-12 teaching certification can be combined with a master of science program in special education. Cross-endorsement certification is negotiated between the graduate student and the Connecticut State Department of Education.
Master of Science Degree Programs with specialization in:
- Assistive Technology (AT)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Other Developmental Disabilities (ASD/DD)
- Early Childhood Special Education (EC)
- Interdisciplinary Special Education Applications (ISEA)
- Learning Disabilities (LD)
- Serious Emotional Disabilities
- Collaborative Early Childhood Certification:
* Birth to Kindergarten or
* Nursery to Grade 3
Sixth Year Professional Diplomas:
- Special Education
- Collaboration /Consultation
- Adaptive Technology
SPECIAL EDUCATION GRADUATE PROGRAM AT EAST LYME MIDDLE SCHOOL
For information email Rosa Clough at firstname.lastname@example.org (203-392-6400) or Ms. Debra Gozza at email@example.com or call 860-691-1209. You can also visit the East Lyme Cohort Web page for more information.
Resources for prospective graduate students
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read some of the files below. Click here to download this free program.
Graduate Studies Web site
Online graduate catalog
Request graduate catalog and application
Submit application online
School of Education
When you are ready to speak with an advisor click here to find an advisor or contact our department at (203) 392-5925.
SCSU's Special Education Graduate Program is a Top Ranked Graduate Program by GraduatePrograms.com.