University Counseling Services offers a wide variety of resources to help students adjust to life on campus. Our primary purpose is to provide psychological support as students pursue academic and personal goals and to enhance the quality of their educational experience at Southern Connecticut State University.
There are two ways to make an appointment:
- Come by during walk-in hours from 1-3 p.m.: Engleman Hall, B219
- Call to set up an initial consultation appointment that works with your schedule:
- Alcohol and Other Drug Services
- Health Services
- Wellness Center
- Collegiate Recovery Program
- Yale Emotional Revolution Survey - For students who do NOT attend any Individual Counseling Sessions
- 13 Reasons Why has been the subject of much discussion and media attention since Netflix began airing the show. Read a thoughtful article about it on the Jed Foundation website.