The University Assistant will work to ensure undergraduate students’ success and progress by serving in a support position to the academic advising team for the Healthcare Studies degree program.
- Creates campaigns/appointment set-up using the SCSU campus advisement software program (SSC campus)
- Maintains advisement notes/reports on SSC
- Maintain advisement paperwork, files, on students
- Manage Healthcare Studies main email
- Assists with marketing and recruitment activities
- Reports attendance and advisement report to supervisor
- Assist on other projects as needed
- Reports to Coordinator of Administration for Healthcare Studies
Required qualifications include: Bachelor’s degree. Excellent organizational skills; strong attention to detail; knowledge of and experience with word processing, Power Point, Excel. Strong ability to communicate orally and in writing; willingness to learn technological tools, program requirements, and university policy.
19 hours per week. May occasionally require evening or weekend hours.
$18-$22 per hour depending on experience.
Please submit letter of application addressing the requirements above, resume, and two letters of reference to Angela Ruggiero, RuggieroA1@southernct.edu